Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with challenging digestive health problems.
- Clinically proven with highly digestible nutrition for dogs with digestive challenges
- Prebiotic fibers promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract to keep your pup happy
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support GI recovery as well as skin and coat health
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system