Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet i/d may also be helpful for pets recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with digestive health problems
- Formulated with highly digestible protein and fat to help repair tissues and assimilate nutrients faster
- This recipe contains a mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Designed with an optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription.