Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Canned Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs formulated to aid in the nutritional management of calcium oxalate and struvite urolithiasis. It is designed to support struvite dissolution and urinary health, and will also increase your dog's urine volume to help decrease struvite and calcium oxalate levels.
- Canine Urinary SO is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs formulated to aid in the nutritional management of calcium oxalate and struvite urolithiasis.
- Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine; RSS is used to develop diets that lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Increasing the urine volume simultaneously reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals
- Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite stones
- Royal Canin Urinary SO Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription.